Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cookie Monster!


I was "hunting" for the original version of this poster since 3-4 years ago. Unfortuantely the original version, used for the famous California Milk Processor Board ads campaign, it is considered a collectible item and there aren't any on sale for less then 175$ !! (http://www.mostlyposters.com/product.php?productID=101525) So...no way I was going to buy the real deal.
I did, instead, work a lot on photoshop and re-rendered a medium quality picture of the original poster. Then with the help of someone that...owed me a favour (so to speak..) ..I was able to have free access to a mega-plotter.
Here the poster for Sean! He was so happy when he saw this on his room's wall!


1 comment:

buoobr said...

Hello Sean, you haven't met us yet.. but Auntie Annie and I are looking forward to meeting you sometime.. hopefully in the not too distant future!!

-Uncle John